A daughters' touched feelin over her dad...

My dad met with an accident last Friday nite..he rode my Ego on his way to the badminton court..Unfortunately,he rode to a sandy road n swirled his bike down...he got quite a teribble and deep cut on his left elbow...he went to da hospital and got 8 stitches...ouchhh...

I saw and heard my dad really in pain dat nite coz he kept moaning all da time(until i felt asleep) The next morning..my dad puked so many times..he tried to eat bubur but den a minute later everything goes out back...poor daddy! I never saw him in such pain making me feel soo sad to see him like dat.. My mum supposed to balik kg dis morning but i told her dat abah is still not ok..i think we shud bring him to da hosp again..later my b.i.l came n he took my dad to da hosp..my mom said the doc had wrongly or misinjected the antibiotic into my dadz nerve! the antibiotic didnt absorbed thoroughly into his nerves...wat a doc!

After that, my dad den took a long rest at home..my mum had to balik kg oso tonite(saturday nite) coz my aunt is having her kenduri kesyukuran for my cuzzie who had returned from Riyadh...n now he's back to bring along kak dina and darwish to Riyadh..they're migrating!!

Its Sunday morning..i woke up early today..had to prepare my dadz bfast..coz later i have to go to da ofis..huh...my dad turn out good this morning..he looks a bit vibrant and it makes me feel relief!at least i can go to work with no worries..:)

Been in da ofis for bout 7 hrs..(exhausted) den suddenly me felt sooo hungry and feels like eating asam pedas tonite!hihi i went home n drop by at Mega market to buy some fishies and chickies..hehehe well..me feels like cooking today..well i did(proudly said)!!hahaha me cooked asam pedas, ayam goreng and telur dadar for dinner..oppss no vege ard yeah..hehehe my mum had just returned home from melaka n we had our dinner together...there goes my day...

1 comments:

Shara said...

vavavva... cooking tuhh!!!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers