Lunch hopping

Wohooooooo i lurrrrrrrvvvee my new phone weehhhh!!! haahaa..today during lunch hour me,ash n thana went to mamak n had nasik...it was abt 1230pm..n we still thot dat it was still early to go back to work..hehe den ash came out with eating marathon idea wahhhhhhh hehehe layannnnnn...

we ols went to san fran n had 1 donut shared by 3 of us! hahahahaa didnt bhot any drinks so ash again suggested to have coffee plak at secret recipe! fuhhhhh...3 diff places for lunch only wehhhh! hhahaha

below are the pixies taken from my fon:

1) spongy donut..yummy!

2) Me and Ash..test..test...

3) Thana also a super poser ocaaayy!hahaha

4) Thana again! goshhh...

5) Say ouhhhhhh...hahahaha

6) Walnut brownies from SR...noicee gak laa..see how far my cam fon can go....i loiikeee!hehe

7) Test..test...

8) My espresso macchiato



9)Dis cup was damned tiny u noe!!


10) Ehem..ehemm...;)

Rite after we had our tremendous lunch hopping just now..we saw n heard people like karaokeing from the lobby side n we went to take a look..seems like there's function or event is happening...yeah!

10) its soul's fwen..the pink shirt but i cant recall her name laa...hihi

T-M was making a promotion on their latest ads song 'through my window' rupenyerrr!! n there's freebiz! if we want to have the freebiz we have to enter the karaoke session plak...erkkk so me and ash was like..nak ke x???u noe wat? we entered!!! n sang out loud in front of other people at the lobby! walaweiiiii never thot dat i could do dat in an instance occayy!!!! everyone was like super selamber n we did too!hehehe

11)
12) Taraaaaa here is my freebie shirt n its noiiiiicee!!! jgn jeles u ols!!! hehehe

13) Here the big event coming over for yr info guys!..:)

1 comments:

Soulie said...

soh lah si thana tuh senyum skettt amik gambar hehehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers