Buy 1 or 2 or more??hmmm

Lets borong hijab ladies!!!!hehehe This is where my colleague bhot their hijap rupenyer!hehe before i went to this shop i had tried their hijab bhot by my colleague and sadenly i was like "ehhhh..sedapla pakai!kain dia jatuh" they told me the price was oso cheap not like Ariani hijab i use to wear tu laaa..hihi Ape lg me pon ajakla my ehem2 teman me pegi beli..hehe

Jenuh carik this place rupe2nyer the shop was just behind Masjid Jamek tuu!! hoh sib baik jumpe..(sib baik kamu tahan je ikut kite!mashehhh daling!)hehe

U see the shop sangaaattt ramai org occayy!!!dahla panas! dont care i wanna slipped in between them jugak! hahaha

i love this hijab's kaler but there was no 'S' size so xdela amik..huhu nvrmind will come again next time! ^.^

Hehe this little gal was apparently waiting for her mum yg tgh memborong..hehe syiannn jek muke..hihi

Ok try fes before i take u ye..hihi

This hijabs brand will defeat Ariani gaknyer..hihi Ohh i bhot 2 hijabs btw..hehe nak bli lg but looking at the crowd n cuaca yg sgt panas so grab je which ever i could..^.^

Thot of going to Matta Fair rite after dat but we canceled our plan last minute coz the road wuz damned bz n hectic!! Everyone was heading to PWTC i gezz..nak bli tiket murah kann..hoh so we went to Tropicana Mall and watched Percy Jackson..hihi

My ratings : 4/5! Not bad n its better watching this muvi than Alice in Wonderland lah!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers