A day before Ramadhan

Its a day before puasa n im feeling hopelessly weak looking at myself now.. donno why recently i frequently attacked by sickness..mula2 flu as usual me..den it became worst...started to have allergic on my eyes (only Allah knows how itchy it was during nite time where i couldnt help myself not to touch it! :( ) and my lips also affected with the itchiness(but its not as bad as my eyes laaa).. and today im wearing shades in the office trying to hide my swelling eyes..ohhh i feel horror! :(

Pity to myself..went several times to the clinic(Thank God my company provide medical card recently) but never been better... im worried..so so worried..of many things...my health, my coming BIG day, works.....Just praying dat i have the strength to fight all this sickness i have. Please pray for my good health too ye you ols! :(

2 comments:

Ain bintu Amir said...

ala.. ciannye dee..
get well soon ok.
n tompang eppy gak org tu nk langsung. hee ^^

PrincessD said...

tq ain! ^.^

eh emailkan D awaknyer address key!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers