Ilyas and Jaundice

Early days after Ilyas was born, dia kena jaundice sikit. We knew pon from the nurses who came to my mum's house to do some check ups on me n ilyas. The nurse yg advice suh p klinik cek darah ilyas whether it's high or low. Hadehhh this sickness la i really wish ilyas xkena n law of attractions strikes! huh! Kena gak dia..sian anak mummy kena cucuk amik darah. I mmg xleh thn if tgk dia menangis lps kena cucuk! huhu :(

Me and hubby bwk our son to the nearest gov klinik at PGRM,Cheras. Seawal 8am we olss dah tertonggok kat situ sbb mmg sgt ramai org awal2 pg..nasib baik tgu turn ilyas xlama sbb nk cek darah je kot n jmp doktor kejap.


Ayah pon xsanggup tgk ilyas kena cucuk amik darah..huhu poor lil son...


Alhamdulillah jaundice ilyas xtinggi and xlama pon dia kena..dlm seminggu lebih je ilyas dah baik :) How did i cure him? By giving lotttzzzzz of breastmilk! xyah jemur2 bagai tuh..:)


"Yeyyyy i'm a healthy boy mummy! :) "


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers