Announcement!!!

Hi to all my lovely readers!!! 

I miss blogging so much but currently im in my new phase of life n trying very hard to live my life to the fullest...cuma masa n mood utk berblogging dah kurengggg..so im sooo sorry that i decided to turn off my blog for a while until i am free to blog again. :)

I wish u all the best and enjoy your life to da max! 

Hope to see u guys again in the near future in blog world! :)


Since it's Ramadhan month and Hari Raya is coming soon, I wanna take this opportunity to wish:

Happy Ramadhan Al Mubarak

May this Ramadan be month of blessings,
A month full of forgiveness
&
  guidance for you and your family!
Amin

&

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Please drive safe to your journey back and forth ye!
Enjoy your Raya with your love ones!








Love,
Didie+Azhar=Ahmad Ilyas :)



4 comments:

Soulie said...

alaa awat nak stop blog plak. mobile blog still ektip kannn? hehehe

Unknown said...

tah D nie.. lek dowh.. heehehe

PrincessD said...

Hahaha after so longggg baru now ko nak komen ke mas?! Hahahaha 😜😜 takat ni ko n soul je masih ektip blogging! Bravo!!! 👏👏👏😊😊

Soulie said...

hahaha giler ahh...nih entry taun 2012!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers