Ariani Hijab Run 2016

Hollaaaa guys!! Yeahhh i just joined this run this morning and now resting at home with aching waist n feet!! Woootttt!! Hahaha

Actually i bhought the race kit yesterday! From someone who i didn't know from FB! I put on my status at Galeri Ariani's fb page few weeks back and tak sangka someone replied! Yeyyyy!! I cepat2 msg the nice lady and paid. Weehooooo!

Opsss and u know what i dont have time to practise pun! hehe I really wanted to join the run tp sbb tau lambat registration pun dah tutup. Sob sob... Mujurla ada rezeki kann..dpt gak join. Hehe My ex-colleagues pun ramai yg join. So i plan with Dani to hop in and go together. Dani fetched me at my house( tq babe!!) around 6.25am and we reached there at 6.50am. Masa ni i xpakai lg tshirt race sbb baru nak pegi pickup from the lady.

Muka fresh lagi time nih.hehe
Finally dh dpt race kit and cepat2 cari tempat nak tukar baju! Selamba je tukar kat celah2 mana ntah td sbb ada pakai inner kat dlm kann so beranila..hehe I banyak jalan je dari berlari. Hahaha with no exercise at all i'm not going to risk myself berlari so better walk jela kann..yg penting xnak jadi the last person to grab the medal! :D


At the start line before flag off :)

Cehh dani konon je niii. hahaha
Bergambar dulu dorang before berlari. ^.^
Dah nak sampai finishing line tu ternmpk irfan(my x-colleague) so dia pun cepat2 snap gmbr ktaorg! Hehe It was fun tho after soo longgg xbermarathon kannn. Last i joined marathon ni was on 2014 masa Autisim Run. Lama gilerrr! hehe

Cakkkkk!! Penat wehhh! hahaha
Lps dah dpt medal and pisang we walked towards the stage sbb nk tgk Dato Siti and Fara Fauzana kat situ. Masa jalan tu nmpk Kak Ogy and Kak Ita sekali. Best dpt tgk dorang depan2! Dpt dgr Dato Siti menyanyi live pulak dh rasa mcm tgk konsert!(lama ngidam nak tgk konsert Dato Siti dpt tgk yg ni pun jadiklaaa)

ITD ladies yg cool! :)
Yeyyyy our medal for 2016 run!! haha
Ramai gilerrr org! Tp dlm ramai2 tu ternmpk jugak my x-schoolmates masa TIPD dulu. Yeyyy hepi! Wpun jumpa n borak kejap je tp okla dr xjmp lgsg kannn. Hehe


With Naz and Ell
I was told by the lady i dpt kit 1st 500 person yg register. Meaning i can get a free limited edition shawl from Ariani. I was sooo happy to hear tp malangnyer not my rezeki la xdpt gift tu sbb the lady xigt ic no friend dia yg xjd pegi. Sob sob... But its okayyy dh dpt join run pun dah happy dah. Lps que xdpt free gift tu we all pegi breakfast jap kat kedai dpn ariani tu. Nasi lemak dia sedappp kottt! I siap tapau bwk blk rmh. Hehe Harga RM2.50.


Ariani Limited Edition gift yg xdpt. sob..sob..
Last pic before balik. ^.^
Dani sent me home and sampai ard 11am. Thanks again babe!! Really apprecite it! Sampai rumah baru bukak the race kit bag. Mcm2 ada dlm tu! Ada tudung, simplycity krim, wet tissue, kotex samples and some vouchers. Thank you for the gifts Galeri Ariani!! 



Thank you for reading my entry!!!


-xoxo-




0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers