Dinner @Thahara

Another dinner with GLC's members at Thahara Seafood..i cant recount how many times we have met for GLC now..hmm mebe its 3rd or 4th time kot..hmmmm how many ahh galz???hihi it was located at jalan kampung pandan..if u noe how to go to rose911 or belanga desa pandan den u'll noelaaa..;)

Great nite..great talks..great gossips..great luff! :)
Look at da yummy dishes!the udang masak pedas wasnt really good tho! Noicceee tomyam! the GLCs opps missing shara here..hehehe ok there u go shara..;)
one thing i like abt having glc is that no matter how beezee we are with our daily routines we will for one not too miss the hangout times to release our beezeeness n hectic life we have!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aku suke laa aktiviti makan2 kita! best =D tq ya semua kawan2.

nazkha said...

Ada fon no restoran ni tak? nak booking buka posa...

PrincessD said...

emmm nazkha, i dont have the number laa..lupe nk ambik kot time tuh..hihi sorry! ;)

gals,
u ols ade amik x??

Unknown said...

xde. wa x amik. sorry

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers