Go-Live or go get your life??:))

Finally after almost three years i've been into this only one project since i am employed..we're going LIVE!!!!wuhuuuuu....feels like all our strenuous and hard times will be swept away and new step forward will definitely coming over regardless wat will come thru during the day we go-LIVE. Expect the unexpected!

Y-E-S definitely im worried but who cares been going thru it enuff oredi and lets just go-LIVE n see how it goes!watever happen let it happen..u'll never be good if u dont do mistakes rite?not only mistakes but lots n lots of mistakes..;) love this success quote but cant remember where i read it "dont count how many u win but count how many u failed!"

Three years in a longgg project has thot me a lot! and am sure this will be my stepping stone to move ahead and be wat i wanna be..InsyaAllah...

Everybody in the ofis was like beezee to da max on the preparation and final checking call including my reports..hihi here are my reports checklist preparation:

  1. Make sure all updated reports uploaded.
  2. Report scheduling checklist - report id and to whom the reports to be scheduled!this is soooo crucial..will let my team to have another round of checking on this..to make sure all the respective users get their report wen they login to RDM.
  3. Task force identification - who will investigate and rectify in case of errors. all must be done on the fly..huhu izzit possible??Nothing is impossible!hehe insyaAllah..:)
  4. Adhoc reports generation - to get the flow from itd-use form?email?or wat. They owe me this...n yet am not following up on this with dem!huh
  5. This one also shud be one of my checklist :)-make sure my team kak su,kak hai,kak nana,kak liza n me of cozla kannn(eh all gals mehhh??hehe) in gooood health so dat we could work well on that 'waited' day..hihi

Im glad dat now i have a bigger team n could lessen my workload n be more focus on certain area..i hope my new team will keep the momentum up continuously till we complete the 1st or 2nd week after we go-LIVE...

opppps me better pen-off now!its getting late!hehehe

6 comments:

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

hey babe..finally yeah!! congrats to u n the rest of the team. miss hanging out with you in the office laa..take care dear!

ps: jangan lupe karipap yg sgt sedap itu yer... heheh.. 8 of Aug will be Tasya's first day to eat ur momsy karipap yg sgt sedap.. i bet u tasya will love it!

PrincessD said...

Thanks babe!yeah finally!hehee


ok insyaAllah yr karipap will be there!hehehe

Shara said...

hahaha... bile D dan sol mula mengupdate blog tentang keje.. :P
selamat GO-LIVE!!!

Soulie said...

hahaha tetiba jer cam smangat nak update pasal kejer sbb kali nih cam nampak akan jadik kenyataan.

eh D yang adhoc report request process flow ker? u mintak kat saper? sbb harman ada bagi i process flow

PrincessD said...

shara:tu lah semangat berkobar2 plak kitaorg ni..hehehe

soul:oh harman ade kasi u flow adhoc ke?adhoc dia tu report new request ke or report yg dah ade nk dischedule as per request?terms dorang ni songsang sket dr kita..hehehe

Unknown said...

lalalalaa...lalalaaa...
yeyey.. nk mandi swimming pool darby park.. hahahaha.. itu la bende yg aku tunggu utk golive. wakakaka!!

apapun, best of health, smoga sentiasa sehat dan bertenaga nk mnjawab persoalan clarification ttg reportings.. huhu..

aku dah 6 thn tunggu mende ni jadik kenyataan.. perhh!! cepat la ari ahad. ehhehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers