The coolest and smartest investigator

Another cool muvi that u guys shud watch! i think now i luv Rob3rt Down3y very much laaaa!!ehehe ^.^



i love to watch the way sh3erl0ck did his investigation in tracking down a murderer and the action elements keep the story moving and exciting! errr eventho its quite a heavy muvi where it needs u to think a bit...but i think its worth it!

JuD3 L@w also performed well in this muvi n didnt let me down! His character and demeanor were entirely great. A loyal companion of H0lm3s, a doctor and a war veteran really showed his brilliant role...

My rating - 4.7/5! ^.^


5 comments:

Ain bintu Amir said...

mau tgk juge.. huuu
wajib dis wikend!!

PrincessD said...

haah Ain..wajib wajib! ehehhe

kamu said...

ooo r0bert d0wney yg dpt nama yeee... huh! -.-

hehehe... :p

Fara said...

aku pon suker citer sherlock holmes sejak dolu kala... i ve alway like british way of investigation ...

PrincessD said...

kamu:ensem tuuuu robert D0wn3y!!!hehehe :p
kak fara:d xpnh dgr pon pasal citer n novel dia ni sampai la muvi ni kuar!hahahaha ketinggalan betul!huh :p

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers