"U know u can do it"

Me and my other team in my project had to be a trainer for a system dat we implemented for the users..wen i heard the instruction from my boss i was like....wattttttt!!!! the training will be held in 2 days n we have to get prepare for it with some other tasks in hand! phffttttttt!!! adoiiii...my neves simptom came attacking me now..huh

The training day barged in...only God knows how neves i am that morning especially wen a user(LadyS) from Sing@p0r3 came with loud voice and mumbling about her journey to KL..huh den she asked me wat time will the training ends!wth! the training not even started n u ask wat time finish haaa...haiyaaaa nyonyaaaa!hoh in a way she ekceli reduce my neveness jugakla!hehehehe

The training started at 1030am n i was the first trainer!phhfttt!!! ^.^ the room was full! OMG! 20++ over ppl....smile as alwiz n 45mins later ...ehhhh i finish my part oredi...yeeehawwww!!!!! hehehehe phewwwww eventho that LadyS make some noice with her bombastik questionnaires but we're able to tackle her immediately n satisfied her with the answers..hehe

Later of da day...i had my dinner treat a.k.a my relief treat jugakla kot after hearing how im 'enjoying' a long day of training kannn.^.^..we went to FullH0us3..yeayyyyy!!! thanks kamu!^.^ The place was cool n it was suggested by Mas btw..hehe ^.^ GLC shud do our getogether this month kat situ kottt...kan?kan? hihi

Checkout the pixies below eh..;) :

Welkam..welkam..



*wink2*

Our dished for the nite..^.^ sgt sedap!!!

the appetizer...

im surprised! they sold nasi lemak oso la wehh!!!hehehe the taste? PERFECT!! i love it! :)

They got really nice menu book..me loike it!



this stuff was soo approaching! cute sehhhh!

i love the flowers!!! This place was really cool laaaaa...

wohoooo nice car deco!

The diners not dat many dat nite. ekceli we tried 2 times came to this place but it was full!! this time he did the reservation earlier...hehe ^.^

After done eating, paid n before going out from the place..we went to upper floor to see wat they got upstair..ehhh they have their own so-called boutique with their own label...woohooo dat was soooo cool!!

i love this decorative bedstead...

This looks wadrobe from ikea kannn?nice jugaklah!

eeeeee nice nyerrrr!!! simple n sweet...

the most deco i love was this!

There goes my day....after having a tuff day during da day...this little treat demolished all my tiredness..^.^

3 comments:

Ain bintu Amir said...

fullhouse kat mane d?
huhu comey gle tmpt tuh! =)

PrincessD said...

ohh lupe plak nk ckp lokasi dia eks..hehe kat jln yap kwan seng..

Unknown said...

hoho.. korang sume dah pegi.. huhu.. jeles. jeles.. jelesss

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers