Believe it or not!

Woke up a lil' early during wikend today..hikss...Preparation started early morning...preparation of wat???ehem ehem's family is coming to merisik me!!! waaahhhhhh....im soooo excited and definitely fluttered to know dat they're coming to see my family! erghhhh

Dat morning i brought my mum to the market, den went to Kak Umi's Tailor to tempah my engagement dress..it was 1030am oredi n we r yet to start cooking..heeeeee got home n read some newspapers n da time showed 1130am!(dis time my mum oredi calling us to help her out in the kitchen..hehe)

They're coming at 3pm....130pm we're still in the kitchen preparing the food..sadenly i got my nerves up bcoz not yet ready with my attire(still thinking of wat to wear) n finally decided to wear blouse n jeans je(duduk dapur je pon..hehe)...abt 230pm got sms from ehem2 n told me his mum will slip the ring to my hand..i was like....wattttt????!!! OMG(never thot merisik pon ade sarung cincin gak..igtkan pass kat my mum jek)! im wearing pants occaayyyy!!! errkkkkk....im shivered...panic...n sweating! arghhhhh need to iron my baju kurung den! called him and asked whether they're on their way oredi or not n he says 'YES!' my heart was rapidly palpitated!

They reached my house ard 320pm..n we're ready to welcoming them..:) The 'meeting' started n me??stayed in my room and eavesdropping(behind da door) ahaksss..^.^ they're having serius talk n sometimes heard them laughing..hmmm...it went well abt 1 hour...sadenli i heard my mum called me out its time to slip the ring...erkkkk(neves sgt wehhh!!)hehehe


Thank you makcik...n thank you dear ^.^ thanks for coming!

Rite after that we served a lil makan-makan..:) Fuhhh duduk kat dapur je i olsss..sangat malu nak join mereka mkn..hehehe

They went home about 430pm and still im in unbelievable mode..im gettin engaged in one month time...phewwwww...^.^

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers