Up and away

Went to Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon recently and found it was not dat superb at all...we reached the place ard 1030am n there was only 5 balloons left..hmmm other balloons flew away oredi early morning tadi.hoh! Well, it was last minit plan pon..sadenli i wanna join ehem2 pegi..hehe

This balloon we penah jumpa dulu masa dukethon..hehe

The entrance to bazaar..



I really love this banner...

Some cool xtvt they had here...

really farnee to see they mingle n trying to stand in the balloon..hehe bgn je jatuh bgn je jatuh..

go-kart...
cool huh!
Donno wat else to do,we went to their bazaar plak..nothing interesting all is same jual2 baju,foods,some games etc n there i saw my old buddy back in skool Zaki was playing the music kindda game..hehe he didnt realize me at all!huh nak tegur cam seganla plak member tgh kusyuk nyanyi..hehee


Heard mcm ade org nyanyi so there we went...^.^ tp rase mcm nak suh dia stop nyanyi there n then pasal sebutan dia rosak seh!!!!she sang jacklyn victor's song,gemilang..pelat nak mam..!hahaha

Not for sale i gezz..hehe


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers