Hot Air Balloon Fiesta @Putrajaya 2011

Haaa today i wanna story morry on Hot air balloon plak lah! omaiiiii this is wat happen to a SAHW person! i have nothing to do while waiting for en husband come home from work..hehe cook for dinner???emmm that can wait! hahaha

We went to Putrajaya as early as 8am. sooo early occaayyy! we dont wanna miss the fancy balloon again like last year..hehe

Ok we saw lotza balloons already up in the air! N we was like waaaattttt thot we came early oredi..hoho grab mr.nikki and snap..snap..snap! hehe

The Darth Vader balloon! this time i was really amazed staring at it..hehe

We parked our car nearby the balloon land hoping we could see more n more fancy balloons...but erghhhh only this Doraemon balloon left! we were so frustrated! In fact there was not many of them pon. why laaaaaa....haiyaaaa

And the doraemon balloon didnt fly out pon! hampessss..huhu den we walked around and snapped some so-so pixies below:

Papa John's for breakfast??

Look at his lense! envy sungguh i tgk! hehe

The crowds..

The activities they got..some was the same like last year..huhu am expecting sumtin different n more fun this time around but huhu nothing! here is my prev post on H-A-B

At the Young Mercy booth..you can check yr health like bp,sugar etc n pay rm5 for donation.

And we had coffee and sandwiches for light breakfast..huihhh heavy breakfast next mehhh??hehe no lahh. :p

My last pose here...:)


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers