Maternity Whiteroom Photoshoot

I have been eyeing this one photographer for quite a while..since before i got married lg..i admired the way they captured and edited all their pictures! very da creative! last time i did emailed them and asked for their wedding quotation but erghhh very expensive lorrr..for me laaaa :) then xjd la amik dia as our OP..huhu

Recently, they published a promo in Milkadeal on white studio photoshoot for only rm95/hour! i was like waaaahhhhhh i want! i want! hehe :D i bhot it of coz! hehe however the actual photographer i want didnt do the job..hmmm quite frustated laa but come to think of it anyone can take picture in a room right? especially in an empty room..nothing else to focus on pon except to the people and props la kannn :D so xpelah tuu..Anyway..the pictures turn out superbly good n im lovin it! :) They straight away gave us the unedited softcopy after the session..So im gonna show to u olsss the edited version done by me lah ek..hihi

My 8th months Maternity WhiteRoom Photoshoot..Enjoyyyyyy ;)



Nite before we went for the photoshoot tuu..gagahlaaa i olss buat bubble talk props..hehe i did brought my own props somemore..hehe kagumlaa photog dorang ngn i sbb rajin bwk sume2 tuu..hehe



Yang ball tu not my props yer..hehe

My favourite pillow! :D





Ohhh please ignore the wrong spell props! eksaited sgt sampai xperasan im holding in the wrong position! huh


Ni konon 4 continous shots la nih..padahal tak pon! hehehe bajet comel lah kononnn ahakss :p






cehhhh cool ke daddy nih?? hehe


U guys wanna see more ke??? ok i post a lil summore lahh..hehe





hikkssss poyosssss :p


Ok last but not least..of all pix i love this pix the most!! :D


Well all of these piccas i've put it in my another Photobook Album! weeeeee n soon will have the album plakkk..hehe oh well online shopping nowadays are soooooo gonna make u mad huh! very dangerous woooo but if u know wat r u buying and its useful/meaningful for you then shud be oklaa...hehe(cehhh nk sedapkan hati sendiri niii..ekeke)


4 comments:

Erina Asmawani said...

Nyomelnya semua gambarrrr! Suke tgk! :D
betul tu kak, kalau beli barang internet yg useful xpela kan (sedapkan diri sendiri jugak.haha)

Ain bintu Amir said...

sweeetnyeeee deeee ^_^
slmt melahirkan baby ok :)

Dani neh said...

banyak gak gambo kowang nih..
gile aaaaaah... hahaha..

Soulie said...

awww i suke gambar yang last tuh jugak. gambar yang ala2 continuous shot tuh...ada sekeping tuh muka u nampak macam orang lain! hehehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers