Backdated Post: Kak Mauze's Farewell

Another sad story from FDS team where Kak Mauze finally make up her mind to leave Pernec and 'us'. Its been hard to accept after one by one of our beloved ppl went off for their better future. I noe thats how life goes and dat also wat im gonna do wen my time comes...hehe...wen it comes to losing my love ones my heart will start ache slowly and silently..No matter how life goes,how far they go my only wishes is that the frenship bonding will tigh forever...Amin...
We had a 'lil farewell lunch for kak Mauze. The place called RAHSIA..shhhh....;)

Here are some of the dished dat we ordered...

Vindoloo Rice - didie's menu as usual Nasik!


Seafood Fritters..This was awsome!!Had 3 times ordered..heheh


How can u be soooo full only with fish n chips huh??Most of 'em ordered this meal...hmmmm...:)


The food is juz noicee but the service was horror..we got our food one hr later..dats y we ordered 3 time seafood fritters..donno why...but knowing us(me,soul n zaza) we snapped pixies as much as we like..hehehe



2 comments:

Fara said...

huhuhu, sayu lak i ols baca entry nih malam2 yg hening ni ... ngan jiwa aku yg lom 100% acccept the fact that aku bukan fitosian lagi ..wakakak jiwa kacau

PrincessD said...

i ols lg sayu mengarangnyer kak fara..huhu btw,diana dah redha akak keje kat sana setelah mengharungi jln yg penuh onak liku ke rmh akak hr tu!heheheheh

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers