Canon Photo Marathon..

Sooo loooonnggg i couldnt update my blog..(sigh) i didnt get my ample time to update at all..wat a life...huh...there's a lot of things to update but as for now im going to update the latest things happen to my life..hehe





Me,Zaza and Shara went for photomarathon last wikend! it waz great! I didnt really into the challenged but did really marathon in photo snapping..hehe got lots of pixies of Zaza and Sharax with their extreme pose in taking pictures...u go gals!!hahaha


Right in front of the entranced....






Soul came into the picture only for her gooddies bag..hehe




It waz realllyyy tired walking from BTS to PAV but i did enjoyed the moments wif my crazee fwens..Then me n zaza walked from PNB to KLCC for the last pitstop.sooo damned hot but still wanted to support zaza to complete the run..hehe.Congratez to Zaza coz she's the only one who survive till the last challenged in our group..hehehe really salute u la gal! **wink**





3 comments:

CADAR PATCHWORK CANTIK DAN MURAH said...

BIG HAND TO ME..thank you hehehe. saper winner ek?

PrincessD said...

xtau sape winner yg pasti bukan ko!hahaha

Shara said...

amik la big hand tuh.. kalau la aku x kene kerja haritu, sure aku pon nak big hand gak.. :D

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers