An Evening @ NZ

Hooked up with work during da day resulted us to have our noiiceee 'hi-tea' at NZ..Finally, i got my own digi cam!!!! Been dying to get one..heheh last wikend i bought my Sony T77 digi cam at KLCC. .thanks to Soul coz she waz there helping me to chuz the rite one..its not dat hi-end digi cam but am really excited to get one tho..Its stress test time with my cam at NZ and the models are....who else...soul and zaza!!!hehehe
























Snap here and there still their faces appeared! **yawnnn** hehehe we're gonna fill my photobucket book with our cool and extreme pixies gals..hehehe

4 comments:

CADAR PATCHWORK CANTIK DAN MURAH said...

suka letak pic aku pelik2 uuuwaaaa.we enjoy that moment hehe!!!nak pi pekena milo shakes lagik

PrincessD said...

tau knp aku letak za??sebab ko nmpk fotogenik ngn aksi2 pelik!muahahahah...peace!

Fara said...

muahahaha!!!! *gelak dalam mode jelous*

ishh rindu gilerssssss lahhhh nak minum petabg, or shld i say, minum manghrib??? ngan korangggggggggg!!!!

PrincessD said...

kannnnn kak fara! tgal kami bertiga jer utk berenjoy beramai2..huhu kitaorg dh jarang g JUMPA ptg2...g NZ plak...hehehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers