The 4 Things...

Tagged by Soul

Hmm found dis interesting to answer..Thanks Soul!hehe

4 names that friends call u
1. Mar
2. Diana
3. didie
4. kurt (they used to call me dis name back in skool coz i luv kurt cobain before..hehe)

4 most important dates in ur life
1. 3rd Jan 2007 - date i started working
2. 19th Jan - the day me n my sis was born (diff year je..hehe)
3. 11th Jan 2009 - maid of honor for Soulie..:)
4. 25th Mar 2009 - completed all testing! shud i consider dis as important??hahahaha

4 things u've done in the last 30minutes
1. facebooking
2. went to ladies
3. do some works
4. blogging

4 ways to be happy
1. luff out loud
2. feed my tummy
3. have great frenz
4. shop til u drop!hehe

4 gifts u would like to receive
1. Sony Ericson Xperia handphone
2. a bouquet of flowers!hahaha
3. a voucher trip to Bali!
4. one humongous bear as tall as i am!hehehe

4 of ur fav. hobbies
1. watching tv
2. went to cinema
3. photo editing (new one!heheh)
4. eat! hahaha

4 places u want to go for vacation
1. Gold Coast
2. Pulau Manukan
3. Bandung -- again coz last time i didnt shop well!hehe
4. Hong Kong Disneyland

4 things always found in ur bag
1. my make up bag
2. my Skinny T
3. my phone
4. syilingsssss...lotz of 'em!hehe

4 u love so much
1. my family
2. my car
3. my skinnyT
4. my frenz of coz!

4 things special for u
1. having great times wif ma girlfwenz
2. the whole family having dinner together
3. presents from whoever did gave to me!
4. fulfill all my mums wishes...

4 who u would like to answer this tag
1. lisamohsein
2. sharax
3. mas
4. kak mauze

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haishh! nyesal aku selak blog ni...

PrincessD said...

ape lagi mas..kasik paste la kat blog ko!hehehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers