Why we need fwens??

*BFF* stands for best fwens forever...wat best fwenz really means to u?? r they sumone dat u can count on everytime ure down or happy??r they sumone u tink will chill u up all the time??r they sumone who can listen to all yr grumblings and murmurings eventho they didnt like it inside...but one thing i noe my BFF definition is dat they r the most wonderful person dat i ever had in my life n i can or i will share almost everything but not evrything..still im keeping it some to myself...hehe

i tink best fwens was the person who wasnt afraid to tell u,"hey u smells horrible la buddy,put on yr perfume!" or "hey wat r u wearing!doesnt suits u at all!"..and maybe even laugh in your face and give you an "I told you so" when they are right..It's a person who accepts your flaws, and not only loves you for it, but will poke fun at you also.

another question dat i have in mind...can a man and a woman be best fwens??platonic fwens...hmmmm....well y not?? we can be best fwens provided the intention is honest and to be friends rather than to use that friendship as a stepping stone to something else.

do i have best fwens??? definitely YES!!! i considered best fwens shud not be only 1 or 2 they can be more as long as u r happy to be with them and u share all yr happiness and sadness together..this post is actually a tribute to all my BFFs out there and its a warm and heartfelt gratitude from me to say dat how much i appreciate u guys in my life! seems like i have soo many best fwens huh??!hehe not dat many actually but i do have some..n i luv em all!

yes sumtimes best fwens do fights..If you've spent a lot of time with your best fwens, you're going to get on each other's nerves over little things. But those are the rare times that it happens. Usually i will prevent myself not to start a fight and keep it to myself coz i dont wanna hurt them with my words and i dont wanna make it worse..dat wuz just me..i luv frenship very much n i couldnt bear to see or hear or end up the relationship just like dat!

well...this is only my personal views of wat gud frens are n i believe all of u out there have yr own thots abt best fwens..best buddy..best pal..and watever u call it..watever it is frens out there do show yr appreciation and luv to yr fwens n never hurt them in anyway possible..let us applies these tips to our BFF :
1) the best way to show gratitude for a great friendship is to reciprocate. Anything you appreciate them doing, be sure you do the same. When they see a great friendship in return they will understand without question that an effort is being given in return.
2)Expressing it verbally.."I really appreciate your friendship."
3)Do not let situation matter more than the relationship. Do not let disagreement to ruin the relationship. Remember the good time and you will appreciate your friend more.
4)Friendship always listens. Similarly you need to give your ear while conversing with your friends. Listen what they like and dislike, listen to their question and opinion. Listen and do not judge too fast, and you will learn a lot from them.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

come.. lets do stupid things, together! miahahaha

Fara said...

Mas, yezzaaa!!! hhahahah


"There's a miracle of Friendship that dwells within the heart, And you don't know how it happens or where it gets its start... But the happiness it brings you always gives a special lift, And you realize that Friendship Is God's most perfect gift"

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers