Take A Break!

Just a lil post for today...i am attending for a two days training course at hq..so i will be away from my work n client bugz for two days!phewww feels great wen u can 'take a break' from all the buziness n hectic life in the ofis..even tho only for two days it will help u noe!hehehe im not talking abt wikends but wikdays where u can actually set ure mind off from work during wikdays...sounds soo relief huh!hehehe



abt da course..its an interesting course to participate and i did enjoy our first day lesson..hehe im bad in negotiating coz i think i will be the person who will just say 'YES' to everything..hahaha well as phlegmatic as i am u noe....:) oh its negotiating skills course dat im attending btw...

how abt the trainer??i tink he's gud n he reminds me of sumone..coz the way he looks(hairless on the top..hehehe) and talked really like him..hehe who will dat be..jeng..jeng..jeng..IA(people who work with me they noe laaa)!hahahaha thank god the trainer is not so strict n fierce like soul previous trainer tuuu..if not sure stress n stone during the lecture..hehehe his voice masyaAllah sooo bazuka especially wen he luffs!hahahah cakap org...lol!! i like his statement abt "actions speaks louder than words"-dat is sooo true!!

sharp 5.15pm we ols tag out oredi n it was soooo rare doing so in our workplace..hehhe me n soul went to jj rite after dat n me managed to buy my nephie's birthday present!belated present laa...hehe

there goes my day....:)

1 comments:

Fara said...

yup, actions speak louder than words ... ekekeke

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers