Lets feed our tummy guyz!

On 27th January 2010, my ofis had our 1st makan2 for this year cum celebration for Jan babies and Kak Gee's farewell...

Known Kak Gee for abt few months je eventho she's ekceli one of the senior staff at our company but bcoz she station at hq so we didnt noe each other til she migrated to our project..Nice to noe you btw!

Goodbye and best of luck kak gee!!! Do keep in touch ye!

As usual, before we start our makan2..our boss Mr Eddin will give some 'short' speech...

Occayy lets seranggggggggggggggggg!!!hahaahha

Special cake made by comelnyercupcake a.k.a Sally our kelig..the cake was nice n weryy the chocoiee..hehe

Now sesi potong cake plak..hehe

Err still eating...ehehe byk food nih..kena byk round..hehe :p

The ladies rocks!!! yee haww! ^.^

Hmmm thinking next month punyer menu plak..hehe

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers