Superb chicken in town!

Another food spot which i love to go was here...^.^


Dat day promoter of Bbq Chic came to my ofis n one of my kelig kal us to just listen to their talk n will get a free kupon..n we was like..wattt freee???menariks!hahaha(wpun ekceli xbrape percaya tp pegi jelaaa..mana tau..hehe)

But rupe2nye yeah its free but u havta buy the kupon for rm25 n u'll get lotza kupons promotion set..buy 1 free 1 laaa..huh tertipu kami rupenyer..hehe im soo keen to pay for the kupon but mana larat nak finishkan all kupons in 3months?!hoh so come the adik2 n listen plak..ape lg me jek la dorang to share..SUKSES!!hahahaha so we all share laaa...yippie! ^.^

Lunch time tu trs i offered my other keligs g mkn bbq chic plak n they agreed!weeeeee.....off we went to j.j keramat..hehe

ok pilih pilih but only for 3 sets ye guys..others guna kupon..ehehe

Sempat lg pose afta we shoot our orders..hehe

*wink2* ^.^

Haaaa ni la kuponnyer..hehe

Err waiting anxiously..lapar dah time ni..hehe

My jerk BBq yg lazat! nyum nyum...oppss nasik again..^.^

Cant recall the name of this ice cream..so-so jela..hehe


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers