Lunch Date @Boat Noodle

Hai u olsss!!
Semalam we planned another lunch kat Boat Noodle Avenue K as usual sbb nak passing2 barang la kaannnn! (always find a reason nk kluar chill2 dgn kengkwn jap hikhik)

But this time xramai #glcbabes yg dpt join pun. Only me and kafara. 😁😍
I don't intend to drive to Ave K pun sbb i kindda headache nak masuk parking dia tu! Plan memula nak naik lrt je mcm selalu2 park kat Jelatek. Tp disebabkan few days ni Lrt got problems je termasukla smlm that makes me drove to Ave K!! Lol! 😄😄 15mins je drv n i was the one who reached Boat Noodle 1st 😅

While waiting...ape lg updatela glcbook kami hihi Kafara reached around 1220 kott. Me ordered coffee dulu utk warming up sblm makan2 byk. hehe

Sampai awal so lengang lagi tempat ni :)
While waiting...
Me and Kafara
Update buku GLC dulu :)
Menu book
Menu book - front page
Kak Reen dah sampai ^.^
My menu : Flame Grilled Ayam Legend
Menu Kafara : Smash Green Curry
Menu Kak Reen : Kra Pow Chicken Rice
Our dessert: Sangkaya
We wanted to order Ka Num Tuay actually tp that day xde pulokk! alerrrr downnnnn...

Ayam legend ni memang sedapppp u olss!
I bagi 5 bintang utk ayam legend nih! My feveret so far kalau dtg Boat Noodle nih. hehe Bertambah sedap sbb makan dgn dipping souce dia yg pedas,masam tu! Pehhhhh!! hehe

Kafara and Kak Reen the Gojes kakaks! hihi
Lepas makan around 2pm we all make a move nak blk dah. Tp sempat menyinggah beli blouse bagaii. Lama rasa xshopping baju..Boleh?! hahaha 


Thank you for reading my entry!!

-xoxo-

2 comments:

Fara said...

sambal ayam grilled tu paling mantap! kaya pun sodap! mesti mahu repeat!

PrincessD said...

haah sambal tu mkn dgn noodles dia pun sodap!! of koz mahu repeat noks! hahaha

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers