Al Fatihah to Nek Habsah

Yesterday ard 11am my cousin called n informed dat our nenek sedara had just passed away this morning. Then we hurriedly packed n drove back to Melaka with hope dat we could reached there before the funeral.. In only less than 1 n halfhour journey, we dropped Nai n Uti at Maklang's house den me,my mum n noor wen to Maklong's place..

In sorrowed we walked towards the house.Everybody is reciting Yassin and i saw the deceased body lying on the floor waiting for her body to be bathe. She was 90. last wikend we managed to visit her for the last time n in my heart did said that she'll not going to be long..my mum and untie did ask for forgiveness from her n they cried as if she's already gone..:(

Wat i would like to tell u ols here is that for the first time ever i saw n experienced the way they bath the corpse. The body was covered in a simple plain cloth so that the dignity and privacy of deceased remain at all times observed and respected. When they completed the bathing, some guys were instructed to take the body out n place it on the kain kafan..saw her face was like genuinely sleeping in peace..:( with abt 7 peoples helping to get her to be ready to see the Lord n its not easy actually to dress up a corpse.. Before they close the corpse's face all the grand kids n relatives came near n gave their last kiss to their nanny and thats when my tears pouring down like a rain!it really hearted me..

May Allah wash away her sins and may her soul rest in peace. Deeper condolences to Maklong and family.

3 comments:

Fara said...

Al-Fatihah ...semoga roh dicucuri rahmat ..amin

Unknown said...

Alfatihah. Takziah.
Pagi tadi pon jalil bgtau abg ipar dia meninggal. Macam musim pulak. Lepas sorang, sorang tinggalkan kita.

Soulie said...

Al-Fatihah. Smoga roh ditempatkan di sisi Allah.

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers