Break Fasting with the orphans and old folks..

Mas invited us to join her brother's(Johan) bikers club for a fund raiser activity during ramadhan. i didnt wait too long to say Yes im joining..been dreaming to do this ekceli coz i lurve charity xtvt especially during ramadhan..this is a good month in performing good deeds and giving in charity.the rewards from Him is soo much bigger n dat is wat we shud strive for isnt it? ;) .i wish i have lotzza money so dat i can donate to the need ones more...(wishing hard ;) )

The event was held today(29-Aug-2009) and started at 4pm. Me drove to Senawang all by myself at 230pm hoping dat i could reach early at Senawang tol..traffic was quite bad at hiway maybe coz its working wikend plus people are leaving kl ahead to their hometown for a long holiday..n this is my 1st time driving alone to Seremban..well not dat bad..but traffic do! hehe

Reached Senawang tol at 4pm..as per planned..see the traffic in Senawang...soo bad...with our emergency signal beaming, 3 police traffic stopped the car n let us move away...cool huh!! i loikeee!!
We arrived Ibuku S*ang,Anakku S*yang ard 5pm..then we went for Asar prayer before make a visit to the house..
While waiting for others..;)

Me with da marshalls...hihi johan(mas's bro) n his fwen..
Me with mader mas,naz n mas's future-sister-in-law..El..;)
Me with residents of Rumah Ibuku Sayang..they're ready to go to Hotel Ser* Malays*a..

The time was still early wen we arrived,so took da chance to mingle ard..;) The lady in purple was one of the pillion rider her hubby was the rider..hehe..

see..the posers in the making..hahaha
They looked reluctant when we do the talking but wen the camera talks they simply can pose like this! lol!!
I really hope they grow up well and be a good person n change their life to be a good one..it really pulls me down to earth wen me saw their faces of hope..wish i could help them more...hmmm :(

The old folks...

I enjoyed the day with them very much! looking forward to having this kind of xtvty in the future..InsyaAllah...

I reached home ard 10pm..its great to drive during da nite in hiway tho..hehhe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

aihh.. tak citer pengalaman tekan2 hon dlm komboi ke? hahahaa

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers