GLC's Iftar 2009

Last nite, (02-Aug-2009) we had our break fasting at Nandos!!weeee As usual the attendees are me,Soulie,Kak Fara,Sharax,Mas n Jannah(this month Jan showed up!Finally..hihi) Oh maii we had sooo much fun n luff everytime we met!

All below pixies was taken form soulie's fb..i loikeee her pixies editing! thanks soul!! ;)


Me n soul arrived early at Nandos..she brought her pre-DSLR camera(can we call dat huh?hihi) and started to take a few test shot..n well me became the test model..hahaha



Here comes the possers!!hahaha



we had sooo much fun!!






Love u guys lotzzz!!



us..us..n us!! hehee



im gonna miss t
his moment a lot..as time pass by everythings gonna be just memories that i wud not forget! great to have u guys around! mmmuaahhhh!

































2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooohhh my..~~~ ayat last ko tu.. buat aku sedih aa d.. mm.. yeahh~ frenz4ever tau!

good memories utk diceritakan pada masa akan datang~

:) Take care buddy! muahh!

PrincessD said...

mmg masa ngarang tu pon tgh feeling..memandangkan aku akan meninggalkan korang kann..huhu :(

yeah frenz4ever babe!:)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers