News..news..

Last Friday my bosses told me that i have to move to a new project in T-M n hv to report duty by this Monday! watttt??!! why sooo short notice! sigh...:( i told them dat if they want me to go thr on Monday im not ready as currently im working on with my team on E-R-D and guiding them on their new daily task..at least giv me a week laa..lemme do proper handover ke..hmmm

Yes i would love to be in a new envi n learn new things but why short notice wannn...aiyoooo...both my PM seems to worry coz my job has yet to be done here..n they were trying to buy in time for me to go thr from da management..

well i didnt get any instructions from my PMs on this yet meaning dis monday i will go to work as usual in P-N-B..

All da sistas in my team looks worry n demotivated on my new news..i noe they're worry if im leaving but there's nothing i can do..ekceli dat was how i felt wen my previous team left me from the team..afraid,worry,sad n demotivated...but life has to go on...alhamdulillah everything's went well and we managed to complete our task successfully!yes it wuz tuff but dat was how i learnt..n became wat i am today..

definitely i will miss my time here..my frens especially..had to leave them..:( but i noe that would not be an end for us..the frenship will get stronger i believe..


Frenz..please pray the best for me and our frenship longlast foreva! Mmuahhhhhz!


8 comments:

Unknown said...

aku akan doakan ko sentiasa berjaya dalam ape jua yg ko ceburi.. tak kesah la B.O. ke, bukan B.O. ke.. hehe.. terima kaseh atas jasamu di sini. insyaAllah, ko buleh survive kat mana2 pon ko keje...

PrincessD said...

thanks babe! kerana f-d-s la kita bertemu dan kerana ia juga kita berpisahh...che wahhh...hihi

Fara said...

ha makin dekat le kiter kalau ko ke TM ... leh salu lunch sama .. yezzaaa

PrincessD said...

ohhh dekat eh dgn ofis kak fara??okla tuh!ade geng nk lunch kannn..pastu kita ajak bebudak ni g area sana plak mkn2 ek kak fara..hihi

Dani neh said...

heheh.. D, ko pindah dekat dengan kawasan VersaPAC.. hahaks

alaaaaaa... D nak gi keeeeh.. huhuh

PrincessD said...

haah vesapac kat plaza pantai tu kann dani?ben penah bgtau aku ofis dia kat situ..ehehe

iye babe,aku harus pergi..huhu

Unknown said...

wa.. majority kat pj la pasni.. pastu selangor cuti, ko cuti la D.. tak aci.. hahahaha

jannah, d, fara, moji.. dah dekat..

soul, shara... pasni kita kene gath kat MV aa ek?? hahaha

PrincessD said...

wahhh meriahla ek..best nih!xsbr nk buat!hehehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers