Lets eat Mexican food!!

Another break fasting session with my colleagues!yeayyyy..it was an impromptu invitation from our boss and being us who alwiz looking forward for free treat hehehe off we go to C-a-R-L-o-S PaV...
I was talking to Azhar wen he snaps my pix..me smiling widely whilst saying "Eh azhar amik gambar sana laaaa!grrrrr...hehehe"
Our first appetizers for first round of eating..heheh..yummy!:) cant remember the name of this food ekceli..it wuz made by potatoes...the taste waz good! i loikkee!
This is deep fried stuffed baby squid..its noiiiceee!
Haaa dis one also i loiike! Fettuchini with crispy chicken..two thumbs up! ;)
6 pieces of Oyster just enuff for us..but opss sum1 ordered more after dat!hahahaha
My first attempt on oyster! hilarious laa coz they told me not to chew the oyster but me couldnt help myself not to! hahaha
We really enjoyed the food rite soul??hehe ekceli there was more food we ordered but me malas nk upload all..ehehe :p
Azhar n padil still yet to stop eating!wakakaka...
The ladies in action..food digging sumore gals??hehe
Had our teh tarik after solat and the bosses started to talked abt works...works..we dont noe wat to do den me n soul took some more photoshots as usual..hehe we wanted to go to guardian to buy our clarinase but end up we didnt..too late oredi..huhu

We ols went home ard 10pm with full tummies! hehe thanks to our boss btw! ;) den kak ede dropped us at Pn* with her new car..hihi

3 comments:

Fara said...

nyesal bukak time tengah hari .. lapar!!!!!!!!!!

PrincessD said...

hahaha tulahh lupe nk letak warning before gambar2 tu..hehhe

Soulie said...

hahaha kak fara rajin plak blog hopping time tgh hari. gmail tak spam ponnn

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers