Raya Marathon

'Raya'ing marathon started yesterday! hehe 1st house i went wuz to Jannah's house..thanks to shara who had been very generous and superb driver fetching and sending me home back n forth..:) shara..will treat u mkn2 laa next wik k..hehehe

We reached Jannah's place ard 215pm..yeahhh longgg journey but fun! i never been to ttd*i in s.a before dats y i need sum1 to accompany me..wont dare to go there alone even if we go wif different cars..afraid if we lost each other on our way thr..hehe Mas oredi arrived earlier than us..:)

taraaaaa food served for us! Thanks Jannah n mami! ;)

Makaroni bakar made by Jannah..yummy! ;)


Me and Shara..:)

Jannah and Mas..
Heyy wash the plates la jannah!hehehe..;)


Abt 1 hr later, we carpool to Kak Fara's house plak..Mkn2 again n this time more!hahaha owhhhh im sooo full but yet still feeding my tummy..hehehe we had delicious spagetti cili api n marvelous ayam kicap n sambal udang! pehhhhh both my feveret! Thanks Kak Fara! ;)


Us..


Ayam kicap n sambal udang my faviez!hehe

Looks like Jannah and Mas enjoying looking at me trying to finish the spagetti!!hahaha


Lets eat kuih raye now guys! hehee


Last pitstop for hi-tea..cengkononnyer..hehe we went to Mas's house..ard 630pm oredi dat time..huh..we waited until Maghrib den only went home..


Shara sent me back..thanks babe!sooo much! ;) there goes my day..:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

maaf zahir n batin :) huhu.. sori la, takde mende sangat hidang kt umah aku slain atas meje dpn tu.. ehhee..

mmm.. aku da agak dah, gamba aku ngan jannah kat umah jannah tu sure ko upload.. huaa.. ai nampak gemuksss yeww... huaaa...

PrincessD said...

ehh xpela mas!kitaorg dh kenyang giler dah time g rmh ko tu..dlm hati berdoa "jgnla mas hidang ape2 makanan lg kalau x aku sure akan mkn nyer nk amik hati" hahahaha

errr mas ko xnk aku upload gmbr tu ke??kalau xnk aku remove blk..no hal nyer..;)

Soulie said...

kat umah mas tuh aku nampak hidangan laptop jer hehe. i saw pintu baruuuu umah kak fara ittiew. lawa2!

Fara said...

Thanks u ols sudi datang umah I ols ... sorry la layanan tak seberapa :-) jgn serik datang lagi yach!

bila nak update lagi ni???

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers