Eid Mubarak 2009

Im back from Melaka last nite..it wuz a magnificent hari raye for me n my family..every yr wuz!hehe i drove back to kl with ma bro last nite n reached ard 11pm..brought home a stack of unwashed cloths n unweared too(me use to pack more juz incase..hehe)

Our hari raye eve wuz awesome! As usual,on the 1st day morning of hari raye rite after raye prayer our family will start to feed their tummy 1st before we had tha salam2an session..hehe my mum prepared rendang daging and tempe kicap. my nanny cooked rendang ayam and sambal kacang..n my anT served meehoom soup for our relatives..we eat non stop! hahaha oh well i still didnt gain dat much tho..huhu

This is my family..missing in the pix wuz my 2nd sista who was in Perak celebrating raye at her in laws site this year..
from left:me,abah,mak,nor
sitting from left:adik nai,uti n abg is(iskandar)
This huge boy gonna sit for his spm dis year n cannot raye sakan coz hv to stdy during raye!hehehe
Then only the salam2an session in action..;) heyyy i got angpau also from abah u noe!hahaha he told me he'll stop giving me the angpau till i get married!hehehe Thanks Bah! *wink2*

Salam with our beloved nannyAfter that,group by group of my relatives came to nanny's house..n another round of 'salaming ' scene happen again..hehe the house wuz so kecoh n riuh! since we stayed at nanny's house so unofficially and unwillingly we became the owner of the house n have to serve and entertain all the people! tiring but happening and fun! :) hehe


This wuz at MakLang's mansion..hihi..now our turn to attack their house on nite mode!haha errr maklang wuz not in the pix..bz in the kitchen i gezz..n us bz cam whoring! hikhikhik

My brothers with their cuzzies!emmm mine also laaa..yennadeiii..hehe i hv their pix at the same place n same pose last 3years i gezz..they were still very young n small dat time..will paste it here wen i find it yeah n see the difference..hehe


Went to Batu Pah*at on 4th raye..i didnt wear baju kurung pon coz its just a day trip n not on 1st or 2nd raye dahh..hehehe

Err gezz dats it for hari raye at my hometown..will update more on my raye sakan post later ye..hehe


3 comments:

Unknown said...

besnye :)

Soulie said...

meriah betoi ramai sedara mara datang. penat time tuh jelah rasa hehe. makin ensem plak adik laki hang hehehe. kejap jer dah nak spm!

PrincessD said...

hehe ensem ke??x ahhh..manis je kot! hahaha haah kejap je dia dah nk spm dah..nxt yr ade rezeki masuk u plak..ishhh adekah u maksudkan i makin tua nih soul!haippp!hahahaha

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers