Salted eggs..???

Yesterday me,Epin,Poji n padil had our break fasting at N-Z garden...we fetched epin in front of tabung haj* ard 640pm.

Another luffing session with the guys!hahahaha cant help it not to luff wen dey all were together..haiyaaaa

epin with new look!got moustache n beard u noe..hehehe pin how miserable yr life was in yr new project la bro???hahahaha
we ols was like trying to control ourselves not to talk abt other people before the azan resounds..hehehe can u imagine sitting with them without saying any bad or farnee things!hahahahaa it was hilarious u noe! soulie missed the session..huhu

ordering time!

we heard shattering plates screaming sumwhere n saw looks like nasi goreng was dancing on the floor...hoping dat it was not my nasi goreng..hehehe well ekceli it was!!! demmmm...i noe it was mine coz my food arrived later then the guys...huhu wat la deyyy mamak!lol!!

My nasik goreng however me unable to finish it coz full oredi..full of luff i gezz...hehehe
Epin's kebab!looks noiceee huh! hehe
i think i shud put this in trash rite??who's with me??? hahaha peace y'all! ;)
After lepaking for abt 2hrs we sent epins home and drove back to the office to grab our things..

Oh yeah wat does salted eggs got to do with my post??hehe i bought salted eggs last two days from mak guard n put them under my car seat at da driver seat..poji was driving my car that nite n notty padil making random jokes on it..kahkahkah...

There goes my day...;)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh. bagus. pegi pon. aku balik awal smlm. hehe. pastu spt biasa, ngantuk pon awal. haha.

isk.. ipin lg elok muka bersih tanpa bulu-bulu ittew la.. hahaha.. dah mcm tua plak aku nengok. hehe.. pis!!

PrincessD said...

hahaha tulah cam bapak2 je epin dah ade misai janggut tuh! hahaha peace epin!!

dia xbace blog aku kot...hehhehe

Soulie said...

adehh sukar untuk aku edjas mata tgk muka epin berjanggut and bermisai bagai hahaha. eh epin tada FB ker ar? kalo tag muka dia bes gak nie

PrincessD said...

hahahaha kannnn...

epin ade fb tp dia cam xactive jek..i xadd pon dia lg..hehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers