Che Wan's Wedding

Congratulations to my dearest fren Che Wan and his lovely wife Nazira on their wedding last wikend(16th Aug 2009)..Me and N went to glorify their wedding at W*sma Sejarah..never heard of that place before..it was located besides l*brary Negara ekceli..hihi We reached the place ard 130pm and as usual im lost omw there!adoiiii watla me!very the easy road one oso donno hahhh...;)
The wedding was ok and moderate,not so many crowds but than merrier...but the spoil thing was we had to pay for the parking fee!!wth! seriously i never been to a wedding whr we have to pay the parking..well,not dat the brides was out of budget or wat not but at least the management of the building shud like gave some token to their customer for using their place for the wedding n directly gave profits to their company for the renting..den definitely the family will convey the message to other people n there will be more customer to come..rite?? or mebe we shud also include the budget for parking fees for the wedding cost if u wanna do it at such a place?? haiyyaaa wat la deyy...:)
Che wan is one of my gudguyfren from our fomer skool T*pd..known him for abt 11 years now..how time flies huh...or i am getting older!!hahaha his father was the x-publisher of Jejak R*sul at Tv3..

Wishing him a very happy life ahead with cutey mutey kidz incoming and stay loving each other forever!Aminnn..

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers