Fortuitous pitstop

Last nite we went to Pla*za Mo*nt Ki*ara to hunt a dinner place..suddenly hooked up with a shimmering lights n booths like flea market ard the area..yeahhh it was a flea market!! weeeee....i looiiiikke!! hehehe here some of the pixies taken from my fon..

Oh btw, the flea market is open every Thursdays n Sundays...so you can drop by n check out this place..nice to see n nice to shop also..hehee

Err flea market got vegetables n fruits booth mehh??hehehe layan jer...;)

I love this dress ekceli but only available in free size..well i dont think i fit in free size duh...hehehe

This bags also noiceee and cute! however i managed to snap only 2 pixies from this booth after a lady came to us n say "aiyaaaaa...no no no picture woooo" hehehe

I really like this kiddoes shirt! it was sooo colorful and the shirt quality was good..the price not soo bad and affordable...cute ahh!

And i bhot one for my nephie! Bob da builder!!...:)


"Thank u ayong for da shirt!" ;) (wish he will say that to me one day..now xpandai speak eng lg.)..hehee errrr that peace sign sape ajar ehhh?? ish ish ish....:p

Will come again after dapat gaji ahhh...hehehe

We had our dinner at SecRet ReciPe...;)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers