Got lost in the park!huh

Another G-L-C day out and this is our 2nd time meetup for this month!woowww we break the records oredi la guys!hehehe usually we used to have our little gath once in a month..hehe

This time we planned to have our so-called piknik at La*ke Garden! wohoooo and the theme color was red! so vibrant i tell u! hahaha bcoz its krismas day so we decided to wear red..hehe i reached LG on time but to my sorrow i lost in the LG road for abt halfanhour!!!!damned!! dat was my fes time ekceli and never thot dat LG was a big 'city' and i might lost in it..huh..no wonder its da most popular park in KL tho..thanks to Mas who picked me up n show me the way..Thanks babe!! :)

Abt an hour later,everyone's arrived and we went to a little spot for pikniking! hurrayyyy! hehehe Despite the pikniking xtvt we ekceli planned to throw a surprice birthday cake for soulie..hehehe however it would be great if all glcians could join the lil party..huhu we'll make it up one day ye guys!!we MUST!! hhehe

Setting up the mats for lepaking..weeee:)

Ok done now pose jap..hehe

All of us!see how red we were! *likes this* ;)

Here come the panda cake!:)

Taraaaaaaa....(we sang the birthday song for soulie)

The cake was sooo cool!! Credit to the cake decorator for creating the cake as per we wanted and the taste was awesome!!plus it was ready only for a day!!bravo bravo!! :)

The birthday gal...

Me and Mas...;)

Before we could enjoy the party, Mas had lost her car keys u noe! she dropped it without notice on our way to survey the hangout spot..Luckily, there was a family found the keys and hand it back to Mas safely!Phewwww...

The camwhoring continues....:) hehe

With Kak Mojie..

Us...:)

Pose before Mas twisted her ankle...huhu

Our gedix pose!haha awww seksi la kak mojie!hehehe few weeks more to meletup je tuu..hehehe

We went home ard 1230pm dat noon...had a blast red hot photoshoot moments yesterday..hehe

Luv u guys a lot!!! mmuaahh mmuaahh!!

3 comments:

ellyn said...

wahhh...i like the theme color..red red red.....so happening

PrincessD said...

kan..kannn..hehehe xpnh buat gath camtu ade theme2 kaler..pas ni abihlaaa hahahaha

Ain bintu Amir said...

merahnye mak ngah~ agaga =D

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers