Unagi vs Chicken??


Watched A*v*A*t*a*R 3d last wikend. the movie was not bad..i like the way they fantasize the plot..really noicee eventho some part was like sooo xlogic but layannnn jelaa..hihi..i walked into with uncertain expectations n it was my first time watching a 3d muvi so i gave 4/5 lah! hehe

Later,we went to Pepper Lunch to have our late lunch ekceli..it was kindda interesting wehh..never tried before..we have to 'cook' the dish ourselves..i ordered Chicken Pepper Rice and the taste was cool!its more or less like u eat chicken tenpanyaki kott..

Unagi Pepper Rice... boooooooo....:p

Chicken Pepper Rice...yummy!!


'Cooking and stirring'..hehe


:i want Chicken Pepper Rice.u nak order ape?
:Salmon Pepper Rice laa..
:eh..u xnk try unagi?
:hmmm cam menarik..blhlaa...
(walking to the seat)
waiter:excuse me,do u noe how to cook this?
us:errr nop.
waiter:ok,u have to stir the food and u can add some sauce as u like.we got salty and sweet sauce rite here.
us:ohh ok.
(start cook and eat)
:how was it?sedap?
:chicken mesti la sedap(berlagak giler ckp nih)
:wanna try mine?hmmm (muching the food)
:ok.looks noicee
(me tried)
:hmmmmm sedap gak!
(in a few minutes later)
:u noe wat u just eat?
:wattt???errrrr haaaa eel ke???????
:i think its an eel!
:OMG!!!bluekkk bluekkkk.....grrrrrr....
(finish eating..still in disbelieved mode that i just ate an eel)
:(call a waiter)dik dik...jap
:wat is unagi?izzit an eel?
waiter:yes sir.its an eel..
(both luffing!rotfl)

i still cant believe dat i ate an eel!!!! bluekkkk! hehehehe n i noe sumone is still luffing out loud wen thinking abt this..:p

moral of the story, alwiz asked wat izzit ure eating to the waiter..
Initial plan we wanna watch the marching band show however we cancelled the plan as there was event happening in Pavi oso..so we stayed n watched the poco2 performed by these ppl...the one dat catched my eyes was wen i saw a lil kid dancing the poco2 cute gilerrrr!!!!!see see....:)

she's shaking her head...really cute!!!huh!n;)

see the crowd!happening gaklaa..:)



Before we went home, dropped by kl nite market to have some light food n 'sight seeing'..hehe

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers