Razman'z BIG day!


Yesterday,we went to Sitiawan,Perak to attend Razman's da sengal guy wedding..hihi Razman is my x-polimate back in PUO..this guy is really funny and easy-going...still remembered how he can make us luff out loud till tears dropped! missed good old days....hmmmm ;)

Congratulations to Razman n Azreen. May u guys live happily ever after! Aminnnnn...

The smile of happiness...

I wanted to take picture with the pengantin at the wedding dais,however man told me that they cannot go on the dais again to take picture..i was like...watttttt!!!! r u kidding me?! hahahaha he said that its some sort of pantang org tua laa...first thot he was pulling our legs but its ekceli true!! hahaahha...man..man....


"man:mana hadiah aku??tgn kosong je ni??"
dd:eh hadiah ko dlm sampul ahhh!xsempat g bli..(i forgot ekceli to buy his pressie..huhu) :p"

Errrrr..shud i eat...shud i not??? hmmmm jamah jela...


Before heading back, we dropped by at Teluk Bat*ik and lucky us there was an event happening..hmmm cool gakla coz there was a few booth selling variety of foods. Will blog abt that in new page later..

6 comments:

Unknown said...

stewan.. kampung teman.. huhu

Soulie said...

eh pelamin takleh naik banyak kali? hahaha pantang larang negeri mana nie? pest time i dengar. kalo betoi bahaya nie hahaha

PrincessD said...

ash:ohhhh kg u ke?hehehe
soulie:haah..dia kate xelok kot2 nnt kawen lg kott!hahahaha ntahlaaa...;)

PrincessD said...

eh lupe plak pantang larang negeri perak..kl ok kot!hahahaha

Fara said...

haishhh .. aku dh byk kali giler naik pelamin ..termasuk pelamin2 orang lain yg aku naik amik gambo .. caner tuh??? ekekkee


(tgh tunggu masa nak merasa naik pelamin D .. wohoho!)

PrincessD said...

ni pengantin la kak fara xleh naik byk2 kali..bukan tetamu..hehehe


(lalalalalalala.....:p)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers