Escapade @Singapore Day 2

On day 2 at Singapore, we woke up early as our plan to go to USS was at 10am. It was the time the USS open..So by 9am we went to Kallang St to get to Harbour Front(HF) St. From Kallang we stop at interchange station at Outram Park and head to HF St. Huh mesti u olss pening byk nau station nk kena pegi..hehe dont weri u wont get lost using their mrt..;)

This is where i love to have my breakfast! Popiah n karipap dia yummeyh! hehe n its Halal yer.. :)


From HF we have to walked into Vivo City Mall to get to Sentosa Express plak. The station was at Level 3. So before we reached level 3 tu jln2 la dlm tu jap kann..hehe


Since its still early so not so many shops open pon dat time however i managed to pujuk hubby pegi tgk kedai handbag where i mmg dah aimed lama nk bli kat sini..hehe Its C&K shop laaa pe lg..:) usha je dulu beli kemudian! ahaakkzzz! :p


We're waiting for the train n paid S$3 to USS. weeeeee :)


In 5 mins from Vivo we reached USS! yeyyyyy but this is not the entrance lg tau..hehe masa ni baru je trn dr tren..:) belum masuk dah eksaited pasang tripod! hehehe tengs to my chayang yg layan jer kerenah isteri terchenta dia nih..;)


Ok after this i jamu u olsss dgn gambar2 jela yer..hihi some ive posted it on fb n some r not..so hope u guys having fun scrolling down ek! hehe























Ok guys enuff la kot scrolling tuu..hehe if u wanna see more..u guys shud experience it yrself lah! lg best dr tgk gmbr kan..hehe just spare some money and go..worth yr money occayyy! :)

We hang around USS until 530pm kott..since i cannot play any of the games inside due to pregnancy safety blk pon awal lahh..ramai yg stay sampai mlm tu sbb dorang nk main games tuu..hihi hubby pon xmain pape sbb xde geng..xsmpai hati tgal wifey dia kat bwh sensorang or emmm xbrani nk main kott...ntahhh..hehe :p

It was like my dream came true in USS..:) after this nk dream Disneyland Hong Kong plak lahh..*wink2* hehe


0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers