Last Day of Syawal

On the last day of Syawal we had been invited to our vendor's raya open house @39th Restaurant,D@rby Park. wowwww ages rasenyer xpegi sana! the last time i went..as far as i remember la last 2009 kott..during ramadhan break fasting..fuhh sgt lama..hihi

Masa ni dah 2nd round mkn kott...sup ekor dia sedappp!! :D  From left Dani,Safuraa,Kak Maz n me..:)


From left Kak Ogy, A ah and Kak Yan..


Safuraa and Dani the gedix! hahaha


Me and Sue yg giler2 gak orgnyer..hehe


Deserts yg yummeyyhh! ohhh i didnt post our food pic here coz xde 1 pon angle yg cantek i amik..pasalnyer malu2 nk snap! hahaha rugi betol!



The best part was there was a lucky draw session for all guests! OMG! all of us will be home without empty handed! menarik sehhh!!! i didnt get the grand prize lah kan..Ipad2 and 42inch LCD Tv woooo!!! best giler our colleague  yg dpt tu..hehe just got myself a toaster jer..well ok la kan dr xde lgsg..hehe

Kak Yan dpt Philips AirFryer dat cost almost RM1K++ occayyy! sgt best!


Abg El dpt Panasonic Dvd Home Theater Set! Mmg lucky ahh dorang nih! jeless i olss! :)


Last snapped before we went back to office..muka2 happy sume dpt hadiah! hehe


And blk office tu we olss bergambar plak dgn hadiah2 yg berjaya dibawa pulang..ceh wahhh..hehe







0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers