Our 1st Wedding Anniversary

We're used to be a colleague in the same company. Came to work as usual n did our job together without having any spark in heart on each other..meaninglessly,empty,nothing...

He with his own life and me with mine too!  He has been a good fren so far..a fren that would make u lough out loud with his kindda silly guys jokes thingie but i enjoyed luffing btw..hehe One day we were going home and in the same lift to the lower ground..he makes his silly jokes again as usual n suddenly my hearts spoke "if only i have a bf like him.." den rapidly i removed the thot aside..hishhh merepek jek aku nii..hihi

The day moved on..and when i heard the news he is single my heart were like jumping! happy perhaps...but i just dont know how to start..not knowing the other side was also in the same pace as mine..hehe he started off by inviting me for dinner after  work..we went out, talked,lough and make stupid jokes among each other as usual like in the office...n it goes on like few weeks or a month i gezz..

Started to miss him...miss his jokes..miss his ym chats..

I invited him to my raya open house last 2009. My mum gave a good signal unexpectedly. Never thot that she was screening him dat time..i was like...errrr yeyyyy! :) 

In almost 1 year time HE..the one i called fren..my laughing buddy..my outdoor xtvt man..my boifren...has now became my soulmate..my lover...my bedmate...called HUSBAND!

And today is our 1st ANNIVERSARY as life partner!!! 

Chayang....
I know there are so many things to pursue in our relationship..Its been a year full of joy and love, a year full of pure happiness..How true my feelings were I found out to be the BEST thing in my life was when you married me. I LOVE YOU for what you are..I LOVE YOU for accepting all my flaws...I LOVE YOU for being there when im down..I LOVE YOU for trying your very best in fulfilling all my needs..

Happy 1st Anniversary Love!




*hugsnkisses* 


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary to Didie & pojie. May u have each other till the end :) i love both of u! Peace~

PrincessD said...

Aminnnn! tq mas! we love you too! ;)

Dani neh said...

percaya tak, date nikah korang ada kat kalendar aku (recursive every year), sbb tu aku tahu eniverseri korang bile.. hahaha

hepi eniverseriiiii

PrincessD said...

wahhhh terharu ar aku dani siap ade dlm kalender ko! hehe

tengs for da wish babe! :)

ellyn said...

Happy anniversary.....long journey to treasure....enjoy every single moments you had together and appreciate each other....

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers