40 weeks

Currently im at home resting n waiting for my lil bump coming out from his mummy's womb. He seems enjoying n having great time inside as he didnt show any interest to come out any sooner as how his mummy wants him to. Hehe ok xpe sayanggg take yr own sweet time yer..once ure ready to meet mummy n ayah we'll make sure we kiss n hug u exponentially until u beg us not to! Hehe means havta wait until u can talk la kann?! Hehe tu laaa buat mummy n ayah waiting lg..:p

My sis wedding is just ard the corner. It's this weekend! Nothing much i could help with my big bump nih. Wat im afraid of to happen is my baby plak nk kuar time org tgh sibuk2 nk kawin! Erkkkk haru my mum nnt. Hihi i have the feeling that i will deliver saturday or sunday tu nnt. Hmm well anyhow the ceremony definitely will go on..hospital is just nearby so that will not cause any hectic moment kott going there while the wedding is taking place. InsyaAllah..

Donno wat to do now tu yg i decided nk rambling kat blog nih..my due shud be tomorrow! Since im yet ready to deliver, tomorrow i will be going for another checkup..last checkup i hope..:) last week my gynea informed me if after 30th dec the baby still donwan to come out..they will give another 10days to wait..then baru paksa kuar..hmmm i really hope xkena paksa kuar coz i want to deliver my baby normally! huhu donwan to go thru all the difficult labour process tuuu..erghhh

Since pegnen ni my weight mmg totally out of my imaginary thinking! ive gain 17kg oredi! wowwwww..wen i was younger slalu duk tny bila laa i nak gemuk or berisi niii..skali hamekkkk right after kawin my weight mmg easily naik! hehe so to all skinny girls out there yg dream to gain more weight..solutionnyer senang sajer.just get married hokeyy! hehe tp watever it is after my confinement period nnt will get back my ideal weight of coz..:) xnkla chubz sgt like now..i dont like looking at my dabel chin nih! sgt tensi coz xcantik arrrr! hehe well there's some parts yg i want it to be maintained tho..ahakss ;)

oklaaa enuff la kot berleter kat sini..please pray for my safe delivery yer kwn2! after deliver mesti lama nk get back to blog kannn..hmmm but definitely will not stop blogging so dont weri..:)

Have a nice life peeps!

3 comments:

Fara said...

oit! dable chin shantek lah! HAHHAHA!
some parts nk menten ehh.. which some? wakakaka!

btw, insysAllah semua smooth..

dah ready ke nk tukar header blog? auuwww... cant wait! :D

Shara said...

aku dah agak dah mesti 1 comment ni comes from kak fara... wakkakakak

Rai said...

semoga selamat semuanya d..

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers