Baby fair @MidV@lley

I've been waiting for this event to take place actually..:) cant wait to buy things for my baby(lagiiii ;) ) n hoping that what i want ade laa and can afford to buy gak la kannn..:)  We went along with my b.i.l jugak that day. Reached MV around 930am occayyy! Very da early! hehe why??bcoz we dont wanna get stuck for few mins or maybe hours to find a parking spot n get mobbed with people in the event..

We had breakfast at Mc D before head off to the event level..kindda early lg pon..the place open at 10am so mkn dulu lahh..hihi  Soooo here we are..... :)


Den i saw the registration counter ape lg....register dulu n get the goodie bag yall!hehe


Hmmmm my view on the event was:

1. I like the promo on baby diapers! It was sooo cheap compared to normal price..and i bhot 2 bags of 52pieces mami poko diapers for only rm50! woottt!! ;)
2. Was looking for baby bath tub but unfortunately it was not there! The only one yg ade was Combi brand yg price dia ratus2san! erghhhhh keciwaaaaa :(
3. A lot of baby wear booths and i cant let my eyes on it coz mesti nak grab all those baby cloths! hehe and the price was reasonable tho :)
4. Babies equipments and feedings also a lottt! Pilih sajer janji fulusnyer cukup! hehe i didnt buy any of those coz i think dah cukup kott dulu..hehe
5. i didnt spend so much there around rm300 jer kottt coz i bhot a lot on baby wears shj..n its cheap! hehe

So for mommy-to-be out there if you wanna go to this kind of event make sure bring lottzzzz of moneyhh yeah! hehe Dah penat2 jln tu we find a seat in front of their stage coz kat situ ade baby contest going on..:)


We hang around until 2pm..lps pegi baby fair tu we hop in JJ plakkk..ekeke n bhot baby things kat situ..ape kes?! hehe n also we bhot my husband's nephew birthday present jugak..:)

So this is what i grabbed for me and my baby stuff dat day..;)


Yang paper bag Mum's Dreams tuu was mine and the things inside cannot be showed here..hehe




Siap bli mini tungku for my baby jugak! hehe


ok thats it for the day...

;)

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers