Ilyas's 3rd Birthday Party

Ohh guys, please bear with my backdated entry ni yer! Maklumlah 4 thn xupdate katakan!!hahaha i wanted to jot this down jugak coz xnak nnt lama2 lupaaa ( walaupun now pun dah igt2 lupa hehe ) Last year we celebrated ilyas's birthday party at KFC Jusco AU2. We didn't celebrate on the birthday date pun sbb slot xfree. As usual mummy org paling kecoh nk jugak ayah buat birthday party ilyas niii.. Tq chayangggg....hehe


Goodies bags for the kids..We ordered for 15adults and 10kids je. Invite my family and inlaws sajer. Package price at that time was RM300 kottt (seeee i dah igt2 lupa dah! haha)


Ni before the party started. KFC staffs tu tgh sibuk prepare all the foods lagi.




Event started with songs and dancing! Kemainn ilyas mengikut abg2 and kakak2 KFC tu menari! Haha





He had sooo much fun dgn cousins dia semua! Happy tgk anak mummy happy :) Then we makan-makan and sambung bergambar la apa lagiii..Let the picture do the talking la yer...hehe







Few shots from my big happy family! Syukur Ya Allah for your blessings!! Pandai staff KFC ni buat kami posing mcm2 masa amik gmbr! Sekali mak and mak mertua pun posing jugak! hehe




Since the 3 of us (me and my 2 other sisters) celebrated the same birthday month so we all pun potongla cake jugak..hehe



2 anak bujang kesayangan mak... :)


All in all the party went well alhamdulillah. Everyone had fun and we went home with full tummy! Selain sbb nk celebrate birthday, tujuan utama jugak adelah utk get everyone together since jarang2 dpt berkumpul kannn. Attendance full! :)

Semoga rezeki kami sekeluarga dimurahkan lagi agar aktiviti mcm ni blh dibuat lg di tahun2 akan dtg. Aminnnn :)


Thank you for reading!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers