Morning Weekend Exercise!

Last Sunday, my mother in law brought us to a taichi exercise nearby our house. First time i nk join taichi ni! Mmg lama dah teringin sbb suka je tgk untie2 chinese tu bertaichi. So as early as 7am we all are ready to walk to the park. hehe


It's hard to wake Ilyas up during weekends (like he knows when weekend comes.hehe) Dah pandai ckp "Mummy iyash xnak ikut, nak tido laaa" adoiyaiiiii And because we are already late, i have to make a promise to him that mummy gonna buy some toys if he followed us! (don't follow this tips ye mummy only if you have to! hahaha) When he heard that, like a sudden terus bgn nk siap2! Sabor jelaa..pandai eh trick mummy!

We walked about 3mins to the park. dekat jer. hehe When we reached there everybody dah start stretching. There were 2 instructors and ramai gak untie2 yg join :)




You see that untie sitting on the stage? She was one of the instructor okay! Guess how old she is????? She is 80 yrs old!! OMG! She doesn't look like 80yrs old nanny kottt! Lg impressive dia blh bawak van dtg ke situ bwk kwn2 dia! Taichi does really help you stay young kot kannn..so lps ni every Sunday i nak bertaichi okayyy! hahaha



Sempat jugak mummy took a video masa ilyas tgh bertaichi..hehe comel jek tgk..Ada one uncle ni kemain pegang kamera amik2 gmbr kami bertaichi gak. Bila nk snap gmbr ilyas sampai closeup gmbr ilyas dia ambik. hahaha





Around 8am dah abis dah sesinyer. Siap sarapan disponsor sekali hr tu. Rezeki kami kot..hehe Lepas taichi kami terus ke pasar pulak. There goes our weekend. :)





Thank you for reading!

-xoxo-




3 comments:

Soulie said...

yeayy dah boleh read ur blog from my feedly!

PrincessD said...

Yeyyy! hehe mebe sebab i setting privacy hr tu kot dia xnmpk kat feedly.

Fara said...

hoyeah!! rajin2 apdet ye hadek hadek ekeke

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers