His Birthday Today! 16th November 2016

I never wrote a post on my husband's birthday and today when i have like 1 hour before the clock strikes to a new date baru teringat nak buat post! Arghhhh sempat ke idokk ni?!! Hahahaha


Ok quick one...



We celebrated his birthday kat rumah je. My SIL bought some foods from Hadramawt and i bought an ice cream cake je sbb xsempat nak tempah2(laa duk rmh pun xsempat nak tempah ke??! Hahaha)

We wish you a very Happy Birthday love! No big2 or fancy2 present for you but only my unconditional love, care and heart i would give for the rest of my life. Semoga you dirahmati Allah, sentiasa diberi Hidayah dan kesihatan yg baik utk dipinjamkan bersama mummy and Ilyas buat jangka masa yg panjang, InsyaAllah.


And hope ada rezeki kite sekeluarga untuk pegi holidayyy lagi!!! (wink wink) hehe
Mmmuuuaahhhhh!!!

Ayah dan anak
Ehhh siapa birthday boy niii??? hahaha
Choppp! Jgn potong cake tu dulu. Tgu mummy snap picture okayy...hihi
One for the memory :)

Yang last picture above ni nmpk i chubby sket plak...sebenarnyer itu trick tudung dan cardigan yg i pakai je okayyy. Realitinyer idokler se'chubby' itu! hahahaha (tu pun nak ckp ke?? ade aku kisah?!hahahah)



Thank you for reading my entry!!
-xoxo-

2 comments:

Unni anje said...

happy birthday.. sedap kek.. semoga dimurahkan rezeki dan dipermudhkn urursan duni akhirat

PrincessD said...

Aminnn. Tq Unni Anje! :) :)

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers