ISTQB week

Today is my 1st day in the training..its a course for software testing activities and practices. Its a gud day of starting the week i guess...coz i dont hv to go to work and gets messy with the clients...hahaha but deep inside my heart im worried coz im not there in the office during the testing to help my team out.

The course...let me share wat i've been learning today..Our speaker is from India(why must India??i had enuff oredi in the ofis...hehehe) but its ok at least his pronounciation is better and much more clearer than 'them'(whoever works wif me they noe laaa...hahahha) His name was Mr Ramit. Not a bad looking tho...kehkeheh...hey im suppose to study now n do some homework given by Mr Ramit but yet i wanna update my blog..hehehe Ok...i learned the fundamentals of testing today for the 1st chap. Its interesting. During the end of the day i found that whatever Mr Ramit thought us was how to and why we must do a testing..the steps..the do's and donts..the preparations..documentation needed before and after testing ends...i just knew that the virus in the systems in IT they call it bugs...hehehe

We also had our simple quizes and i think i really concerntrated the lectured i guess by getting gud results(not really gud but oklaaa for a beginner like me...hihihi) for the questions..or maybe he speaks English clearly and he tried hard to make us understand with the topics he discussed. He gaves us gud examples in evry and each of his explanations on related topics..very understandable and simple definitions...Alamak, sure u guys boring reading my blog today..heheh not really interesting to share huh..Apart from that, they feed us well! Alwaz eat and eat on time..hehehe(i never gets to do it in the ofis..alwaz miss the time..hehehe) and make couples of new frenz also!:)

The thing is wat im trying to tell here is that im glad to be part of the training participants coz now or in the future i noe wat shud i do and wat i shud not do in our new projects and how can i contribute well for the company...pehhh sooo spiritual plak today..hehehe(1st day training biasalaaa..heheh) i luv to learn more and gain more experience as much as i could. Coz knowledge is sumthin that we could not measure with numbers..its humongous,interesting and worthwhile...hope this spirits stays forever...:) Suddently feels like 'poyo' la plak..erkkk who cares...hehehe

After the training, i went back to da office to check whether my team needs help or not. Luckily, everythings doing well and i dont hv to stay long...Credits to Fadil and Khaleel!u go guyz!!At least i can go out for training in relief wen i noe everythg was undercontrol by u all..They worked hard and im glad they still here with me to get things done..Lets finish this U*T and we enjoy later ek!

Im happy today coz emmm i am happy!(only me understands this..hehe) maybe coz i end up the day in gud mood..:)

Ok enuff for today...will story more abt my course and experience later...

5 comments:

Fara said...

hows the exam today? sure excellent tu :-D

ler, kan ke salu aku mentioned BO mcm ada bugs .. huhuhu hampeh aku ingat ko paham

PrincessD said...

eh ade eh kak fara cakap??hehehe xigtlaaaaa....sowiiii....

PrincessD said...

eh lupe plak..exam tadi agak mengkonfiuskan arr...dia by soklan terms2 yg xbrape smpt nk igt..hihihi tp okla...berserah aje...hehehe

RAMIT M KAUL said...

Aah, i found you. World is a small place. Thanks to Internet.
So, things were OK in ISTQB week. Sounds good to me.
Hope you still remember me. Keep blogging.
GOD BLESS,
Ramit

PrincessD said...

erkkk, Hi ramit! OMG! u found me!!hahahaha thank God i didnt talked badly abt u...nvr thought u'll find my blog..hehehe

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers