Wat A Long Day...

Today is the most frustrated and exhausted day for me..n my team especially..after being 'hit n run' by a few 'cars and lorries' we just tend to follow watever they want us to do..they dont even want us to explain further of what we're doing and just say 'Stop,you dont have to explain..please document it on the paper' that sucks..at least gives us a chance to speaklaaa...

Damned..im so tired...dunno wat to write..

Just wish that i could turn back time and do all over again appropriately and plan things well...hummm...things just happen...nothing we can do about it. Just reminding myself not to repeat the same mistakes again..

Nothing interesting happened the whole day..since my time is more in the office rather than spending quality time with people i love.. that sucks..hehe i need to have time for myself..pity me..but when will it be still yet to know..

In addition to my sorrow day, i went home ard 1130pm. Reached home as usual I've to find a place to park my car since the parking was always full the time i arrived..i thought it was a good spot to park but unfortunately i scratched my new car with a bench!!! huaarrgghhhhh.:(..long scratched! OMG..i told my mum not to worry i'll fix it later but inside my heart was like crying and yelling "Oohhh Noooo,My car!!!" i dont want my mum to think more about it as she only knew that she has high blood pressure and high cholestrol which was dicovered last two days..i feel bad...huhu

im sleepy already. Need to sleep now..i wish tomorrow will be better than today InsyaAllah..

see you guys in the next episode..:) hehe





3 comments:

Soulie said...

adehh keta baru kene scratch mmg saket ati! sabar jelah

Anonymous said...

testing

Anonymous said...

testing

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers