Not A Bad Day Tho...

Hye u ols!! Now almost 1.30am...huh i went home ard 11.15pm just now but reached home je my brothers,mum n dad wants to have supper at mapley so i took them out.hehehe Now just arrived(1230am) and yet taking my shower(update blog dlu!hehehe)

Today, not a bad day for me..yeah busy but then i did sumthin before i went home with eased..hehe whoever knows wat im doing for living will understandla kot wat im gonna story now..i hope..hehehe im eager to update my blog tonite coz im sooo happy! Wanna know why?? the whole day i was busy working on the documentation and a lil bit report rectifications! The tedious work to do is to transform all of our scriptings into a document. Got 13 reports with most of them using a very loooonnggg scripts!huh I finally found a way to shorten the scripts by creating a view for it!!!(Actually i know long time ago when k.fara was still ard but only now i realized n say "i shud hv done this earlier!!!hehehe) Alhamdulillah...at least we dont have to rectify one by one of the reports now..phewwww..Kak Fara,i've created view for 'Lembaran Tunai'!!!Thanks for your guide on how to create a view!!hehehe Maybe after this i will create more views la kot!hahaha work become much more easier..:) If only we have the luxurious of time for that which i don't think we have now..critical stage oredi...erkkk...hehehe nevermindlaa...but its never too late tho.

Despite my busyness day in the office, we had our lunch at Secret Recipe today! Eventho we walked there, very longg hot walk but its ok as long as all my crazee(zaza n soul la who else hehe) and decent mummies(k.ede,k.su n k.liza hehehe) frenz was there n we enjoyed our lunch so much..hehe i think this part shud be in the 2nd para??hmmm who cares!!! my blog..hahahahahah

I browsed my cousins blog and saw her pixies in Padang..i saw Sulam fabrics pixies and it was sooo nice and beautiful!!! i wish i can go there and buy the kain sulam...argghhhh or anyone's going there???plzzz let me noe so that i can kirim...hehehe

Eeeeee...i loiiiikkke this turquoise and pink color!!!!! Sooooo me.....hahahaha

This one also nooiiiice!!!grrrrrr.....
Superb looks!!


Errrrrrr...better stop now n take my shower..;) Adiosssss...



1 comments:

Fara said...

YESSSS!!!! great to know that u've see clearer pic on the job!!! CAYALAH DIANA! i know u can do it! yep, all we need is extra time coz awal2 dulu kan memasing blank gitu ... better late than never (erkk tak leh pakai sgt kalau project tgh critical)

I wish u ols the best! and hv to admit, jelous okayyyyy u ols berfoya2 gitu tu .. isk iskk!

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers