Day after Aidil Adha break..

Came in to the office a bit late today almost 9am..hoho..slept so late last noitte perhaps..hehe Today when i reached office there was sooo less people ard...saw only sim and azry at their place..wowww suddenly thingking wat shud i do today...(work or just hanging out with soul n zaza...hmmm notty thots..hhehe) There's not so much things to do today eventho there's a lot actually(internal testing,test scripts,manuals,bla bla bla..urghhhh) maybe coz influenza by the surroundings kot so no mood to do work..hihihi

We went to PaV for lunch n i did bhot a pair of shoes jgk at T*nks..hihi sempat2...:D den we went back to ofis. It was raining the whole evening but it does not stopped us from going to NZ to have our cool milo shake and butter nan..hehe We enjoyed the meal while gossipping as usual..hehe it was really a fantastic evening we had..

There goes my day....cant wait what we're gonna do tomorrow..hehe Suddenly am thinking to make a list of "Things i wish for year 2009" hehe hmmmmm.......i need to plan my financial and travel well coz am eager to visit so many interesting places...OMG...hehe

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers