Del*cious Treat!

This morning, Azhar mentioned to us dat all U*T component doc has been signed off!! wowwww..dat was a great and reliefed news we had. Feels like all my tiredness and hardness(is thr such a word??hehe)has gone and feels like flyinggg...weeeeeee....hehehe



Dat day, we had our special lunch @Delic*ous Rest..not all of the team came but we had so much fun and eat gud disheD that noon. Thanks to zz for the big sponsorship..Me ordered Nasi Sambal Udang..as usual me wif my nasik..hehe This time no Maw* ard..no artist at all...huhu



Most of the guyz ordered Lamb Steak! they said it was gud..but naahhhh i dont eat lamb so who cares..hehe pretty expensive..almost rm50 per meal not inclusive drinks okeyyy..huhu well once in a while zz treat us so maybe dats the only time we could eat gud and expensive foods...hehe if pay wif our own money...well...i dont tink so..;) emmm wen will we treat zz huh???errrr haaa wen we get gud bonus i gezz...hehehe




But me so kesian to order expensive2 one, so took nasi sambal udang pon okey..hehe but this time no one wanted to finish my sayur..wat la dey all...hehe gud offer pon donwan..




With our sponsorguy....thank you2! hehehe


Went back to the office with full belly and bet in a few minutes later we ols will be in 'hi-mode' (zzzzzzz....hihihi)

4 comments:

Fara said...

Alhamdulillah ... :-)

PrincessD said...

hmmmm yeah...lupe plak nk ckp alhamdulillah..complete UAT n mkn pon kenyang...hehehe

Mrs. PinkJamboo said...

wahhh..swonoksnya dpt makan sedap sedap nie..miss u la..lame sgt i tak pi pernec kan..ZZ la, asyik bz je..

PrincessD said...

tula kannn...zz bz sgt!!kite rmh dekat2 pon ssh nk jmp eks..hehe
nnt bebila u senang dtgla pnd babe...miss u lots too...

Powered by Blogger.

Welcome


Even though ablazed
If I had to do it all over again
I need all the bruises to be the same
As I know not the difference between good and bad
Since some good came from the bad
And some bad came from the good
So as I cherish my existence
I too shall cherish each penance
Every each one that brought me here
For me to ponder thereafterAnd let me look upon these days
As if it was gloriously hazed
Even though some may disagree
But to me
It is mine to say and do
So I shall not leave it up to you
To say what is mine to take
Or what is mine to break
As within each and glorious days
Even though there is always some haze
Yet all is worthy of a place
Deep within this long and lonely passage

My Blogshop List

Mobile bloggers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers